The CYBEX Solution Z-Fix offers a high-back booster seat designed to grow up with your child, adapting to their changing needs. This seat boosts standard safety features by offering a patented, reclining headrest that prevents the tipping forward of the head during sleep, and an optimized Linear Side-impact Protection system to ensure the highest level of safety and comfort for your child. Using just one hand you can adjust both the height and width of the booster seat in one motion to ensure a proper fit to your child's size.
- Patented reclining headrest prevents the child's head from falling forward while asleep so the head is actively guided into a safe position
- With one hand, simultaneously adjust the height and width of the seat back into 12 different positions to ensure the proper fit to your growing child
- Linear Side-impact Protection system absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in a collision*
- Air ventilation system provides a comfortable seating temperature even on hot days
- Safety pads guide the head into a safe position during an accident
- Reclining backrest easily adjusts to your vehicle’s seat
- Rigid LATCH System offers enhanced safety and stability and easy one-click installation. The connectors can easily be folded away to be compatible with cars not equipped with LATCH
- Designed and engineered in Germany
*when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended
- Measurements: 15.9” L x 21” W x 24.6” H
- Weight: 15.9 lbs.
- For use from 33lbs. and at least 38 inches to 120 lbs. or 60 inches