Inspired by the artistic drapery of international fashion designers, YEMA not only sets new standards in functionality but this carrier collection genuinely catches the eye while hidden functions focus attention on the design.
A familiar voice, cozy warmth and that unique smell – a baby carrier intensifies that important bond between parent and child from birth. »Babywearing« nurtures a deep sense of trust between parent and infant, while stimulating the child’s cognitive development. The correct carrying method places the infant in a healthy spread-squat position, helping the joints to develop. A baby carrier provides you with almost unlimited mobility: while your baby is in a snug and safe place, your hands are free to deal with the challenges of fast, urban life. The YEMA is now available in 2 versions: YEMA TIE for easy individual adjustment and YEMA CLICK for fast click-on & click-off - perfectly fitting to your personal needs.
- Ergonomical Carrying, thanks to the seamlessly adjustable seat panel and the adjustable headrest the baby carrier grows with your child. It is suitable from birth to two years (approx. 7.7 – 33.1 lbs) and offers three carrying positions: front parent facing position, hip carry position, and back carry position.
- Front Carry Position: Babies can be carried facing the chest from birth. The baby carrier encourages the correct posture in the spread-squat position, which can help the hip joints to develop.
- Hip Carry Position: Babies that can hold their own head (from around 3 months) can also be carried in the side position. This allows them to rest against mum’s shoulder while taking in their surroundings.
- Back Carry Position: Babies with good head and bottom control (from around 6 months) can be carried in the YEMA on your back, making it easy for parents to bear the baby's weight.
- Multi-functional head and neck support for babies of every size
- 100% Wrap -like cotton for back support
- Sof padded waist belt for long-wearing comfort with security loop
- From birth - approx. 2 years (approx. 7.7 to 33.1 lbs)