A new life is full of firsts. From every moment to every mile they have yet to travel. EXEC™ gives them their first chance at experiencing first class.
Beautifully designed with premium offerings like a multi-functioning adjustable leg rest, Merino wool insert and of course, no added fire retardant chemicals. From rear facing to forward facing to booster, it’s simple to install and converts just as easily.
With EXEC, luxury starts at day one, and doesn’t stop until they earn big kid status
- Simply™ secure installation
- All-in-one car seat converts from rear facing to forward facing to booster mode
- Fits three across in most midsize vehicles
- Aeroflex™ side impact protection system
- Dual flip-open cupholders
- Magnetic harness keepers
- Spring touch shoulder belt guides aid in proper belt routing for big kids
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- Adjustable anti-rebound panel and leg rest combination provides extended rear facing comfort and gives additional leg room forward facing
- No rethread five-point harness easily stores inside the seat for booster mode
- Can have children rear facing up to a whopping 50 lbs!
- Energy absorbing foam and side impact protection (SIP) pods take side impact security to the next level
- Infant head and body inserts are removable to grow with baby
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- Adjustable leg rest
- Dimensions: L 22.5 in X W 18.5 in X 26-33 in
- Rear-facing with seat belt 5–50 lb.
- Rear-facing with lower anchor belt 5–35 lb.
- Forward-facing with seat belt 25–65 lb. forward-facing with lower anchor belt–40 l
- Booster mode 40–120 lb. or 38–57"