An ideal early-learning toy for learning to tell the time while having fun! This toy develops learning about the concept of time, discovery, and experimentation.
- A real clock complete with 13 model cards with times that the child must reproduce on the clock, which presents a digital format on one side and an analog format on the other
- 1 erasable blank model card for writing other combinations
- 2 felt tip pens (red for the hours and blue for the minutes)
- 6 sheets to slide into the clock’s slot: day/night
- 4 sheets to better visualize the notions of 15-30-45 and 60 minutes
- The carrying handle conveniently tilts back for added stability
- Age: 5 years+
- Material: Wood (plywood), cardboard, plastic; painted using water-based paints
- Dimension: 9.8 x 1.2 x 9.4"