How to Ride PonyCycle Toy?
Kids operated! Easy to steer left and right with the handlebars. Sit on the saddle, step pedals down with feet. The saddle rises and falls to support the upper body, the pony will walk forward. This saddle design makes kids more comfortable and relaxed to ride, exercises the muscles of the whole body.
Benefits of Riding
Riding can increase body flexibility. Correct riding posture (back straight) can change the habit of hunching and create a better temperament. PonyCycle is a replacement for a real horse. It fully simulates the action of riding a real horse, giving the same experience and exercise as riding a real horse.
Fun at Home
Pony wheels are smooth to ride on the floor at home. During the period when have to stay at home. Kids can have great fun riding, also exercise. No longer addicted to electronics.
- FEATURE – No batteries or electricity required! Easy to steer with the handlebars and kids can go as fast or slow as they wish.
- RAISED SEAT – Enables the riders’ muscles of arms, waist, and legs to work simultaneously and coordinate the body movement.
- BENEFIT – Good exercise for both indoor and outdoor usage. Practice balance, activity, and coordination.
- SIZE - The size and weight of the pony are designed based on the average height and weight of kids.
- Age 3-5 y/o
- Maximum Load: 55lbs
- Net Weight: 17.8 lbs
- Gross Weight: 20.5 lbs
- Product Size: 27.2x13x31.1 in
- Package Size: 20.3x12.4x20.5 in
- Age 4-10 y/o
- Maximum Load: 88 lbs
- Net Weight: 22lbs
- Gross Weight: 25.3 lbs
- Product Size: 33x15.8x38.2 in
- Package Size: 23x14.4x23.8 in